Phone: (517) 655-2142
Degrees and Certifications:
Steven Delp, PhD
Welcome to Williamston High School!
Williamston High School is devoted to the development of 21st-century learners and global citizens while focusing on the physical, social, and emotional growth and support of all students.
WHS is proud to have a long tradition of academic excellence and is honored to be continuously recognized at both the state and national level for such achievement:
- #1 Ranked Mid-Michigan High School by the Michigan Department of Education (2017, 2018, 2019)
- Michigan School Data Overall Index of 98.75% (2019)
- Advanced Placement Honor Roll (2011, 2012, 2016, 2017)
- Newsweek Magazine - Top High Schools (2012, 2013, 2014)
- US News and World Report - Best High Schools (2008, 2015, 2019, 2020)
- Washington Post - Challenge Index (2011,2012, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2017)
- College Board AP Computer Science Female Diversity Award (2019)
- GreatSchools.org College Success Award (2020)
Along with strong academics, WHS has a rich heritage of quality fine arts programs, competitive athletics, and engaging academic clubs and groups. Students are invited and encouraged to become involved in the wide variety of extracurricular offerings available to them in order to complement their academic experiences.
WHS believes strongly in students and parents working together with the school. Please take time to explore this website to learn more about the programs offered as well as the policies and procedures in place at WHS.
On behalf of the entire faculty and staff, we wish each student and family an excellent school year!
May 1, 2021
8:00 AM - 11:30 AM Saturday School
May 3, 2021
May 4, 2021
8:00 AM AP Testing-Calculus AB
May 5, 2021
12:00 PM AP Testing-Physics 1: Algebra-Based
May 7, 2021
8:00 AM Ap Testing-Chemistry
May 8, 2021
8:00 AM WSF Golf Outing
May 10, 2021
8:00 AM AP Testing-World History: Modern
12:00 PM AP Testing-Macroeconomics
May 11, 2021
12:00 PM AP Testing-Psychology
May 12, 2021
12:00 PM AP Testing-Microeconomics
May 14, 2021
8:00 AM AP Testing-Biology
12:00 PM AP Testing-Environmental Science