Welcome to Williamston Middle School! We are excited that you have chosen our community and that your child is becoming a part of our school family.
All the following information below must be submitted for your child to be enrolled in to Williamston Community Schools.
- Enrollment Form
- Release of Records - allows us to request student records transferring from previous school district
- State Certified Birth Certificate - we will make a copy. Can’t find your birth certificate? Students born in Michigan can request a certified birth certificate by calling the Department of Community Health at (517) 335-8666 or visit the website at https://www.michigan.gov/mdhhs.
- Proof of Residency - acceptable forms of proof include rent receipt, lease agreement, mortgage statement, utility bill, property tax receipt, drivers license, etc. No cell phone receipts or bills will be accepted.
- Immunization Record - your child must be up to date and complete prior to starting school. To receive a copy of your child’s immunization record, you can go to https://www.mcir.org/ and click on the “Public” box. Then click on “Request your Official State of Michigan Immunization Record.”
- Ethnicity/Race Form
- Home Language Survey
- Consent for Disclosure of Immunization Information to Local and State Health Departments
- Parent & Student Concussion Information Form - Michigan Sports Concussion Law
- Permission & Technology Form
- Course Preference
- Science Lab Safety Rules & Contract
- Transportation Form - riding the bus to/from school and field trips
- Directory Information and Opt-Out FERPA Form
Please take the time to complete all enrollment forms and return to the Middle School office. If you have any questions, please contact the school’s main number at (517) 655-4668.
Other important contact information:
Anne McKinney at (517) 655-4668 x 6520 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Pam VanSickler at (517) 655-1011